Welcome to the Official Website of author Jane Richardson!
Jane Richardson has had a full and varied career as a travel consultant, photographer, author, lecturer, and artist, in addition to being a wife and mother. Highlights can be found on the "Meet the Author" page.
Her literary works include:
- Chief of the Chiefs: Louis Rooks Bruce - Mohawk/Sioux, Commissioner of Indian Affairs, and Lobbyist, a biography of Louis Bruce that includes Mohawk and Sioux history through recent activities which elevated the status of American Indians
- Eddie Elias: PBA founder merchandised sports, corporate, TV worlds, a biography of sports/TV/Radio promoter and agent Eddie Elias
- Gilbert, a biography of her brother, Gilbert Patch, by Gilbert Patch with Jane Richardson
- Steadfast the Lamp, a novel capturing the varied cultures of South India
- Remember When, recollections from the author's childhood to the days of her great-grandchildren
- Virgin Princess: an historic novel of Mewar (Udaipur, India) - the world's oldest dynasty, reveals Mewar's bizarre and enticing history
- India: Tourist Mecca, a guidebook about the Indian subcontinent
- One chapter of Tender Hearts of India was included in an anthology of Rajasthan
- Tender Hearts of India, a non-fiction cultural summary of north and south India
- Martha, a biography of her mother
This website focuses on her recent publications. Click on the "Books" link above for further information on her currently-available books.